- Experienced in latest web technology, Interactive Design and Web Usability, UI, UX
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Baseline, AngularJS, Laravel, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Mobile Angular UI
- CMS: WordPress, Volusion, eWinery, Magento, Sitecore, Invision Power Services, UCOZ, Bitrix, DLE, Joomla,
- CRM: SalesForce (developer)
- Marketing: Eloqua (Oracle Marketing Cloud), MailChimp, ExactTarget
- Collaboration: Sharepoint (developer), GIT, Basecamp, Asana, JIRA, Trello, Yammer
- W3C validation, integration, cross-browser optimization, high-load optimization, testing and debugging experience, web coding for mobile devices, development for mobile devices, social media management, SEO/SEM; Structured data: microdata, schema.org, microformats, OpenGraph.
- Competent with information architecture principles, "call to action" design, and the intricacies of web site design for complex information and functionality
Treasury Wine Estates
March 2012 — Present
Primary Role: Manage and produce daily updates to web content across multiple websites, email/page templates, digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborated with appropriate IT, Brand, Direct to Consumer and Creative Services functions.
- Coordinated with Customer Service and IT Support to identify and resolve technical issues.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Tested websites for functionality; QA changes and propagated content to the website daily.
- Established efficiencies for publishing content changes.
- Established consistency in the display of web content across website portfolio.
- Coordinated with IT and solution vendor for support of issues to resolution.
- Translated a client's informational or marketing content into a functional website / marketing campaign.
- Determined all necessary coding requirements for the site creation including forms, e-commerce emails capability and specialized scripts
- Coordinating with programmers and graphic designers for specialized scripts, Integrating verbal and graphical content with site design and posting completed site to internet server and search engines
- Documented standards, processes, scripts, requirements, coding, etc.
- Was responsible for identifying process and technology tool efficiencies and implementing as needed.
Mysfyt, Inc [Contractor] June 2011 — March 2012. acne.org
- Responsible for maintenance of company web sites and pages, including graphics, user interfaces, SEO, and other functional elements using PHP, HTML, and CSS best practices
- Implemented and managed ongoing development, updates and operation of the company's websites. New plugins (PHP, Smarty) were installed to enable additional functionality for community members
- High load community Invision Power message board was upgraded and integrated with the rest of the website. Custom PHP plugins and informers were integrated as well as partial redesign of the forum and mobile version of the community board
- Integrated such social networks as Facebook and Twitter with the web site, which increased daily registration by 30%
- Improved web site performance by optimizing site structure and code which resulted in reduced server load using gzip technology and third party server optimization plugins over Redhat Enterprise Linux 5
Webmaster / Web Developer
TsuriCom Furniture Manufacturer, Ukraine 2004 — April 2011
tsuricom.com.ua | tsuricom.com.ua | tsuricom.ua
- Created website design, generated and revised web pages using HTML and CSS best practices
- Developed a flexible system of analysis of user behavior based on Google Analytics tools that determines user preferences. As a result in three years the annual average traffic increased by 225%
- Maintained internet security and payment-processing operations
- Created web tools to support marketing efforts such as SEO optimization, web analytics and tracking
- Developed expertise in PPC systems: Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing etc. Improved the conversion rate by 180% in the first 18 months
Freelance/Contractor 2007 — 2011. More than 100 sites and offline projects:
aaawindowsonline.com | russianstepbystep.com
- Created and assisted with development of numerous social media web projects
- Developed web sites for small businesses using open-source CMS: UCOZ, DLE, WordPress, 1C-Bitrix
- Provided SEO optimization
- Performed link management and online reputation management
- Developed and debugged cross-browser templates
Stamar Snarkgroup ltd. Kiev, Ukraine 2002 — 2004
- Created a multi-lingual CMS for an international consortium Stamar Snarkgroup
- Developed an internet store and an intranet web portal that connected regional offices (Russia, Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan) into one responsive web
- Was responsible for company's internet reputation management, as well as online customer support
IT Engineer / Webmaster
KROK University. Kiev, Ukraine 2000 — 2003 krok.edu.ua
- Developed a website for the University
- Created a semi-automatic environment of uploading/editing content (pre-CMS)
- Started a web-based social network for university's alumni and students
- Provided general sport for university network users and staff; troubleshoot problems, set up the software; performed monitoring of personal security for stuff accounts and general security of university network.
- Diablo Valley College. Certification in Small Business Management. 2008 — 2010
- University of Economics "KROK". Master Degree in Finance. Graduated with distinction. 2000 — 2006
- Hogeschool NOVI. Bachelor degree in Business Economics. 2001 — 2005
- Rackspace::Solve - March 2015. Participant.
- SalesForce Developer 401 Training - January 2015. Focus on building data models, business logic, and user interfaces.
- HackTheHearst by UC Berkeley - September 2014. Participant.
- Distill by Engine Yard - August 2014. Participant.
- Modern Marketing Experience by Oracle: - October 2013. Participant.
- SharePoint Conference 2012 - November 2012.